WBMV was founded with a simple objective – to help organizations create and manage transformational growth opportunities that allow them to unlock their full potential.
When you choose work with us, you get to work exclusively with the partners, which means that you directly benefit from our…
Together we have more than 100+ combined years of strategic and operational experience across military, private, and inter-governmental sectors. Our careers have taken us all over the world and given us first-hand knowledge of what it's like to live and work across multiple countries and cultures.
It's who you know and what you know. While we're connected to an extensive cross sector network across Government, Military, Private Sector and NGOs in the Americas, Europe, Africa, and Asia, we also understand how these systems work and how to navigate them.
With our diverse work and life experience we're able to look past the obvious and bring a unique perspective to your business and unlock growth opportunities.
Commitment to get the job done
Probably the most important reason why you should hire us. Whether it's leading a brigade of 11,000 military personnel, managing the $200bn US Army budget, building a global brand, establishing a Social Enterprise in developing countries across two continents, writing a UN book on sustainability, or simply making the right introduction, we know how to get the job done and can do the same for your organization.
WBMV is also a self-certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), allowing us to partner with others and compete for federal contracts designated for SDVOSB’s.
Learn more about what we can do for your business.
· Military Leader - 28-year army career retiring as a Colonel. Served as Brigade Commander in Iraq, commanding 11,000+ soldiers, and in a variety of senior Pentagon roles.
· Operations Expert – Global operations experience with The Coca-Cola Company and the US Army in North America, Africa, Asia and the Middle East....
· Business Leader - 30 year private sector career spanning marketing, sales, and general management roles around the world.
· Master Marketer - Ran the Coca-Cola ZERO brand worldwide, led development of The Coca-Cola Company's global sparkling portfolio strategy...
· Military Leader – 36-year Military career retiring as a 3-Star General, serving all over the world.
· Budget Guru - Only person in over 30 years to have led and managed all areas of the Army planning and budget process, with an annual spend of over $200B....
· Business Leader – 20 -year career in senior roles within the private sector and at the United Nations working on business initiatives.
· Master Communicator – Managed communications for the Coca-Cola Company across 92 countries....